STONEBRIDGE HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Events and Facilities
The Stonebridge Home Owners Association, Steering Committee has prepared a response to our residents to prevent further confusion and bring clarity to the concerns of access to community events and shared facilities.
This letter has been agreed to by the Steering Committee of the Stonebridge Home Owners Association (SHOA), on behalf of the Stonebridge Condominium Home Owners and residents that hold an interest in our Shared Facilities agreement.
- Non-SHOA Condominium Home Owners, or anyone else outside of SHOA, will not be issued a FOB and cannot enter the Pool or Beach Club on their own.
- Non-SHOA Condominium Home Owners, or anyone else outside of SHOA, as well as residents of any other community, may attend the Pool or Beach Club as a guest of a SHOA resident as long as the host remains with the guest.
- Any invited guest may attend the Street Dance with their hosts. Only SHOA residents may purchase tickets.
- Any local resident or guest may use properties such as the trail head, Zen Garden of Playground in a respectful manner unless notified otherwise due to insurance reasons.
- Social events such a Daffodil Planting, the Witches Walk, or mini golf may be participated in by residents or invited guests. These are events organized for fun, charitable fund raising or community betterment, so more the merrier.
The Beach House (Club House) is named in our documents but has not yet been turned over to the Stonebridge Common Elements Condominium Corporations. It remains in the ownership of the Developer, Stonebridge Building Group Inc., and may not be turned over to the Stonebridge Home Owners Association for an undetermined period of time. Therefore Mark Crowe, as the Authorized Signing Officer for the Corporation, continues to represent the owner and has the final say in all events related to the use of the Beach House.